Guilde -Shadow Law Index du Forum
Guilde -Shadow Law Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Drupal Login As Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde -Shadow Law Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement via le forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
smonin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Drupal Login As Facebook Répondre en citant

Drupal Login As Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

–kiamlaluno Dec 7 '11 at 17:55 PierreBuyle Thanks for the great pointer. Similar to the new "Universal Like" widget from Facebook. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook drupal or ask your own question. Also remember that you need a signed request and the user you are trying to register have to accept your APP before trying registration (to get his/her user ID). if you have bug, please comme with a patch). Installation instructions and module handbook Installation instructions and module handbook for Drupal 7 Installation instructions and module handbook for Drupal 8 Note: Version 8.x-3.x MUST be installed using Composer as documented on the installation instructions. Since 2007, his maintenance is minimal . I am going to try it and report back. Views Facebook Like: Gets the number of Facebook 'Likes' for the nodes on your site. Module D6 D7 D8 Description FB API Version Authentication Activity Stream Status # Users Philosophy FBOauth D6 D7 Easy configuration to get login and registration working and assign Facebook data to profile fields. It is recommended to use FB Oauth if you need a more lightweight and flexible solution. If not, a new user account is created. Here is a list of current projects and their statuses: Facebook Autopost: Facebook autopost allows you to configure your site to automatically post to a user's Timeline (configuring the privacy) or to a Facebook Page without human intervention. Here's my code, it's not fully tested but it works, and probably will help you find a way. .. Originally this module is based on Facebook Connect module which is no longer actively maintained. dub Login or register to post comments turn into a wiki Posted by greggles on April 29, 2010 at 1:13pm This is a great post, but the standard in this group is to use wikis so that others can update and contribute over time. Originally sponsored by La Netscouade. No tricky configuration needed. -nirad Login or register to post comments Howbout gigya socialize? Posted by reynaldio on May 21, 2010 at 11:40am Howbout gigya socialize? Login or register to post comments I added Gigya and Meebo Posted by nirad on May 21, 2010 at 6:49pm both are broader conduits for authentication (Gigya) and sharing (Meebo) via several social networks, including Facebook. Credits to Getulio Snchez for the initial 8.x-3.x work.Project informationModule categories: Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication2,463 sites report using this module38,443 downloadsStable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.Look for the shield icon below.Downloads 8.x-3.1 released 5 August 2017 Recommended by the projects maintainer. There is some discussion of overlapping features on the CVS application thread. Maintenance fixes onlyConsidered feature-complete by its maintainers.Module categories: Third-party Integration938 sites report using this module319,699 downloadsThis project is not covered by the security advisory policy.Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.Downloads This module has not been ported to Drupal 8. asked 6 years, 1 month ago viewed 4,567 times active 6 years ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 3Drupal Facebook connect functionality355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service8Redirect after clicking on the Facebook login button, even if already logged in Facebook1Single sign on in drupal multi site0FBConnect for Drupal not working2Registration And Login with facebook76App is misconfigured for Facebook login: Android Facebook integration issue0Drupal - fbconnect:Facebook PHP library not found0Facebook Login On Website1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Write Moby Dick, approximately Compare two numbers given as strings Minimise the count of prime factors through insertion Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Typographical emphasis on text is ambiguous oil painting tiny reflections Is it common that advisor has no idea about what is going on and totally helpless? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? QGIS - Vector coordinates have incorrect format All of the freshwater on Earth has suddenly vanished - what impact would that have on Humanity and the Earth? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Who is considered to be the caster of the spell coming from a triggered Spell Glyph? As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? Prove that f is constant . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. certifiedtorock.com/u/36762/ CARD.com Login or register to post comments seconded. .. I'm pretty sure the list above (great list!) doesn't include anything like this. Download tar.gz (35.15 KB) zip (43.82 KB) Development version: 7.x-2.x-dev updated 10 Jan 2016 at 09:38 UTCTesting result: PHP 5.3 & MySQL 5.5, D7 1 fail all results View all releases Maintainers for Facebook Connect id.tarzanych - 5 commitslast: 2 years ago, first: 2 years ago jcisio - 38 commitslast: 3 years ago, first: 5 years ago gobinathm - 1 commitlast: 3 years ago, first: 3 years ago LaNets - 28 commitslast: 8 years ago, first: 9 years ago budda - 3 commitslast: 8 years ago, first: 8 years ago View all committersView commits Issues for Facebook Connect To avoid duplicates, please search before submitting a new issue. How would I achieve this? I know I need to use server side authentication as mentioned here. About Investments Indie Travel Georgia Photography Search 5a02188284
facebook notifications on desktop downloadwww.facebook account search.comswing for life aalter facebookdownload facebook on nokia c1-01face facebook login pagefacebook como android para javahow to send a private message on facebook appsamsung jet facebook applicationfacebook for n95 mobilefacebook likes generator chomikuj

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde -Shadow Law Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement via le forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange